Saturday, June 20, 2009

Walkathon to nowhere really......



beautiful sunset, View from little Tokyo 

So I look up and what do I see? Toilets on the balconies... 
This ain't right! 

View from the floor behind MOCA.
John and I walked so much I was dragging myself
on the floor.. EWWWW! 

Look Honey, It's a Jackson Pollock

I felt so small! Oh so small, 
So I started dancing under this piece of art :)

I think this is a marigold, not sure. 
All I know is I like it!

and so we started our walk...

I love the blur of it all.

Man this tunnel is sure creepy when no one
is in it... 
Where did the people go?

So here we are, Saturday night. Uploading more pictures. Oh man, was this a day fun! I can't believe John and I walked so much! 
Lets see where did this day start... Oh, John came over to my house and we left to the Grand Central Market to get some Chinese food.
On our way back to the car I notice that the tunnel was closed so I ran towards it.
John wasn't to happy about this :) Shortly after his anger, we were both walked through the tunnel happy again, with full bellies :)
Sometime after walking through the tunnel and up some hill, we found ourselves at the MOCA! 
There I found a couple talking about a Jackson Pollock, I had to take a candid picture of them :) They looked like they were having the time of their life... not really...
Walked some more, found a retirement home/building with toilets on the balconies! 
and rats stealing some cats food! Poor poor kitty! 
Wait, why were there toilets on the balconies!?!
 Is this a trend I did not know of!?!?
Are people not a shamed of taking dumps in public?
OMG! when you're old, you just don't care where you go to the bathroom!!! Is that it??
I didn't seem not have gotten the memo!?!
After questioning the whole toilets on these balconies thing, 
we somehow ended up on Pershing Square, home to what seem like the elite bums of downtown LA. We witnessed a couple taking wedding pictures there and wondered "WHY?" **insert puzzled look here** 
Walked back to car and drove to Little Tokyo, our mission was to reshoot my bamboo fountain again. But the mission was a bust when we got there to late and the gates were close.. I sat there and shed a single tear. Then ran to see some kids beating each other up for fun... 
That my friend, was weird! 
Anyway- We then left to see if my little Headie was work at 
Johnny Rockets, but alas, she wasn't :(  
Oh man, then we walked more..
and more... 
and more...
then ate... 
then walked more...
damn, we sure walked a lot before getting back to car and calling it a day! 
Damn, writing about it made me tired all over again.
Until next time... 
stay cool....
I don't know how else to end this :) lol

No comments: