Sunday, March 1, 2009

This is Sam... My Sam! I'm not sure why he's so serious or what he was reading but what I'm sure of is he did NOT know he was the subject of my photograph!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa!!! **catch breath** 
What can I say about Samuel... I don't know... He's one of my boys, since I'm old, I can safely say he's like my little brother.... a little bro I never had, (I only have an old brother, my Butterman) a little bro I can beat up when I want too:) and my darkroom buddy. Oh the laughs, the tears, the name calling, and the psychoness caused by that good old darkroom. Hopefully Sam and I can find a place that wont cost to much money so we can print side by side once again. 
So now you know who my Sam is :) There is more to him but you're just going to have to meet him and befriend him... and the perfect time to meet him is March 29 when his band plays the Cobalt Cafe with the one and only VooDoo Glow Skulls **ahhh senseless advertising for twoHEARTSpromotion**  




No comments: