Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I guess....

Well, lets see... Where do I start!?!? Okay, I know, Why am I on Blogger? I told myself why not try something new, what do I have to lose!?! I hate yourspace and I'm just not quite sure of how i feel about facebook, soooooo I'm not touching them with a ten foot pole... So why blogger you may ask?!? Well its really my professors fault!  My professor thought it be a good idea for his students to have a blog to ask questions about his class but I never use it. So here stood my lonely blog with no blogging for over a year. 
At the being of the year I told myself I want to do something different for myself... not for you (lol) anydo- I want a place where I can upload my photos and just let my family and friends view what I'm up too. I'm not really an interesting person (though I've been told otherwise) but man I can't stand still for a minute and I could walk for what seems like forever and this is where my love for photography starts. So really my blog will be more for posting my photos cuz I'm not really into writing. Maybe later on I'll write more or maybe less :)
but as of right now, here's my first post....

No comments: